Date/Time: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Address: Stockton University - 3711 Atlantic Avenue, Atlantic City
The Greater Atlantic City Chamber will host an Economic Outlook panel discussion on Tuesday, December 11 and is presented by OceanFirst Bank and Stockton University. The breakfast event will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Stockton University Atlantic City Campus in the Fannie Lou Hamer Hall.
The event will feature Hugh O’Beirne, President of the New Jersey Cannabis Industry Association as the keynote speaker. During the address, Mr. O’Beirne will discuss the economic impact for the legalization of marijuana in the state of New Jersey.
The event will provide economic analysis and predictions for 2019 and beyond. The panel will discuss disruptive and emerging trends that are shaping the future of the areas business climate.
· Dr. Oliver Cooke, Associate Professor of Economics at Stockton University
· Michael Durette, Executive Vice President, Director of Banking Institutions and Portfolio Manager for Addison Capital
· Dr. Ranjana Madhusudhan, Deputy Director of the Office of Revenue and Economic Analysis for the New Jersey Department of Treasury
· Jim Wood, Chief Executive Officer of Meet AC
· James Plousis, Chairman of the Casino Control Commission
· Tim Kroll, Atlantic City International Airport Director.
The event is FREE for all Greater Atlantic City Chamber members. Non-member tickets are $40 per person. For more information and to register, visit www.acchamber.com or call (609) 345-4524 ext. 101.