Together, we are building a better Atlantic County
The Atlantic County Economic Alliance is a private sector directed, nonprofit economic development corporation that was established for business attraction, retention, and marketing efforts in Atlantic County.
The mission of the Atlantic County Economic Alliance is to drive economic growth and cultivate economic diversity in Atlantic County through the execution of the Atlantic County Economic Development Strategy and Action Plan developed in 2015 by AngelouEconomics, a nationally recognized independent consultant from Austin, Texas.
Our Core Focus
- Building a robust business retention program
- Marketing competitive assets to drive industry diversification
- Relationship building to attract new companies
- Creating partnerships to recruit, retain and promote a qualified workforce
2021 Annual Report
By almost any measure, 2021 was a tremendously successful year for the ACEA. This year required our staff to adapt quickly to new challenges and opportunities.
In 2021, the ACEA’s adaptability was put to the test as we spent significant time and energy sharing information and services with the Atlantic County business community to help them through the pandemic. We served as an information and resource hub, organizing dozens of meetings with regional chambers and business organizations.
As things normalized, we pivoted back to our core economic development mission, and that’s when the rubber hit the road. See what we accomplished in our Annual Report!
To raise the profile of Atlantic County as the place to do business,
we are empowering regional economic development, driving industry diversification, improving delivery of economic development services, and rethinking destination attraction.
Board of Trustees
- Brett Matik, Chairwoman: President, Harrison Beverage
- Michael Viscount, Vice Chairman: Fox Rothschild
- Rick Dovey, Treasurer: President, Atlantic County Utilities Authority
- Joseph Ingemi, Secretary: Principal Consultant, Pinarus Technologies
- Leo Schoffer, Chairman Emeritus: Managing Partner, Schoffer Enterprises
- ACEA Board of Trustees
- Kenneth J. Calemmo, Jr.: Cooper Levenson
- Dr. Barbara Gaba: Atlantic Cape Community College
- Linda Gilmore: Atlantic County Government
- Lori Herndon: AtlantiCare
- Dr. Harvey Kesselman -Stockton University
- Carlo Losco : Balsley-Losco
- Vincent Maione: Ørsted
- Vito Pantilione: Parke Bank
- Rick Ricciardi: Marathon Engineering
- John Runfolo: Greater Hammonton Chamber of Commerce
- David Zappariello -SJTA
- Mitch Zitomer: Greater AC Chamber of Commerce